[PD] patching readanysf~

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 20:12:21 CEST 2012

On Don, 2012-08-30 at 13:49 +0200, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> On 2012-08-30 11:35, Jack wrote:
> > Hello Roman,
> >
> > Thanx for your answer.
> >
> > Le 30/08/2012 08:50, Roman Haefeli a écrit :
> >> Hi Jack
> >>
> >> I'm not really knowledgeable about Makefiles and C code, but I
> >> assume you're trying to patch not the exact same version of
> >> readanysf~ that the patch was written for.
> >>
> >> The patch was written for Debian version  0.42-1 (which is made
> >> of 0.42 upstream sources). If you are on Debian testing or
> >> unstable or on Ubuntu 12.04, you could do:
> > Yes i installed Ubuntu 12.04.
> >>

> if you are on debian(>=wheezy)/ubuntu(>=oneiric) you could simply do
> # apt-get install pd-readanysf
>
> all the patches are already applied, so no need to do that yourself.

Debian wheezy [1] and Ubuntu Precise [2] both still have 0.42-1, which
AFAIK is a version without the linking order patch.  Or am I missing
something?

Roman

[1] http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=pd-readanysf&searchon=names&suite=testing&section=all
[2] http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=pd-readanysf&searchon=names&suite=precise&section=all