[PD] best way of controlling 50 speakers with pd?

José Rafael Subía Valdez jsubiavaldez at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 18:11:44 CEST 2012

the expensive parts are the speakers and the audio interfaces.. although,
Fernando Lopez Lezcano presented a very interesting technique in LAC2012
"*From Jack to UDP packets to sound, and back"...
http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2012/program*
once you have that part, I guess it all depends on your programing skills.

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 12:58 PM, umberto torrez
<umberto.torrez at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi list, i was wondering which is the best approach for controlling a lots
> of speakers with pd? 50 ?
> Is there any hardware or technique that allows to do this and that is not
> so expensive?
>
> any idea?
>
> Umberto.

Lic. José Rafael Subía Valdez