No subject

Thu Aug 23 10:31:50 CEST 2012

ran a build, which failed, and then fixed the problem, rerun the build
and got into the problems described above.

> Again, I need as much information as possible about how you installed the
> software.

Well, I'll say the problem comes from make/fix/make. Obviously it's not
that important at all. There is/was the same kind of problem in
pd-extended with ln -s other existing symlimks that forces you to clean
and rebuild everything (I reported that on sf) after hours of
compilation just because a symlink exists. Annoying ain't it ?

Thank you all for your being patient :), and of course for your great
software !

--
Charles