[PD] pointcloud in Gem (timbreID) and performance

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Sun Sep 2 18:45:46 CEST 2012

ok, good to know. by the way: the examples in pd-ext go only until 51, but i found the others (not there: drpichon.free.fr/pmpd/ google top result) but http://www.chnry.net/ch/?081-pmpd

> i suspect that the bottleneck is the list parsing.

i see.

> one trick to speed this is to put the list in a table, and use tabread to access the data.

to you know how tables compare to iemmatrix? the advantage of a matrice would be that i can get a whole row at once.

> (i did not have a look a the patch, so i may be wrong).

i'll try.

thanks cyrille!

max