[PD] pointcloud in Gem (timbreID) and performance

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 19:17:55 CEST 2012

Ages ago I created a set of vertex_ objects that does exactly this.  It was
too hard to use most of the objects and shaders more or less replaced a lot
of the functions anyway.  There is a vertex_tab_read that would allow
uploading of table data to the GPU.

The other option is to use the tables as textures.