[PD] Readanysf~

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 11:26:45 CEST 2012

Dear list,

I'm sending 3 messages related to the same project...

1) I'm using readanysf~ on a headless Rasperry Pi, running Raspbian, and it
works mostly fine, except for short audio dropouts every once in a while. I
don't know how to configure readanysf~, and I would like to know whether
this could be a problem with the audio buffer. Increasing it would solve
the problem ?

2) Using readanysf~ to read web radio streams, is it possible to know when
a steady connection has been established (after all the redirections and
trials), so that I can send [play( at the right moment ? My patch starts
automatically, and for now I have hard coded a delay between the [open( and
[play( messages which isn't always sufficient depending on the radio.

Cheers,

Pierre.