[PD] finding objects ?

Фывапр Олджэвич tofuckof at inbox.ru
Mon Sep 3 12:11:00 CEST 2012

Hi and thankyou !

\\because with help-patches that yre on your computer you do not have to
\\be online and you can copy&paste interesting stuff.

yes, I know about help patches, but as Processing and arduino has a list of all available commands and operators on a web-site (and it is douwnloadable) - it is easear to find objects and commands, which you don't know, but need.

for example I couldn't find objects for easy rescaling,  which are very usefull, but not mentioned in FLOSSmanuals and have no examples in docs...

so i had to ask the List for such an objects... finally after waiting for a half of a day - [range] and [maxlib\scale] ...

I think extended needs such thing.

cheers