[PD] pointcloud in Gem (timbreID) and performance

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Tue Sep 4 02:08:23 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thank you all for the suggestions. ♥ ♥ ♥
I did the later, all xyz spacial and rgb color data is now stored in tables and it works much better all-though the sound is still a little glitchy. All the lists are retrieved one time when the plot button is banged. I'll investigate the glitch tomorrow.
if anyone wants to give it a try, it's in the 08-timbre-space folder and needs pd~ for the Gem subprocess, so no MS-win.
https://github.com/mxa/timbreID-examples
You'll need a Kinect and Synapse for the whole fun. Samples up to 4,5 Minutes long and 7000 tID units are loaded.

m.