[PD] finding objects ?

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Sep 4 15:35:07 CEST 2012

Jonathan, I will be willing to help with introducing indexing option into the search plugin. I think it is essential to making this a useful addition to pd-l2ork. As it is right now, it requires too much time, particularly on low power devices (e.g. netbooks). I'll also gladly add a flag (if you like) inside pd-l2ork to force re-indexing (or maybe it should simply reindex at each startup). If anyone else wishes to contribute, let me know...