[PD] pd-extended install from Debian mirror

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Sep 4 16:13:53 CEST 2012

That apt repo is down for at least the next week, so you're best bet is
to build it yourself.  Its not hard to do on Debian once you have the
whole source tree.  TO get the source tree, it'll be something like this:

svn checkout \
  https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/branches/pd-extended/0.43 \
  pd-extended
cd pd-extended
git clone \
  git://pure-data.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/pure-data/pd-extended.git \
  pd

Then follow these:
http://puredata.info/docs/developer/Debian

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/BuildingPdExtended