[PD] I did it, haha xenharmonic synth

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 13:10:36 CEST 2012

thanks , the karplus was a last minue addition. I started with
lubertdas string patch a couple years ago, added all kinds of stuff
that complicated it to make a 12 string xenharmonic. took it out last
year, removed all the complicated stuff and put it back in the other
night.

the drums are from my breakbeat collection of loops I 've been
collecting since 1996.  I have one of Miller's pitch shifting patches
along with someone elses glitch patch I integrated with my sample
player. It's not Tim Vet's glitcher but similar.