[PD] Gem gemlist_info and gemlist_matrix

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Thu Sep 6 00:06:00 CEST 2012

hello Max,

about gemlist_info :
on gemlist_info help patch, the default position is 0 0 -4, rotation, and shear are 0 0 0, size is 1 1 1.
changing the translate to 0 0 4 result having the gemlist_info position to 0 0 0.
adding the rotation before the translation will result in a different translation (because it was rotated). So the position will not be 0 0 0 any more.

since the 1st transformation comes from the camera position and rotation, playing with camera position can result in the value you describe.

about gemlist_matrix :

this object output a 4x4 matrix. but since pd did not have a native matrix type, the 16 float are output as a list.

cheers