[PD] I did it, haha xenharmonic synth

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 15:05:16 CEST 2012

yeah thanks for making your patch available. the string is pretty much
yours possibly without the pick placement which I ought to add in.
previously I had tried to make a 12 string out of it and had the
tuning being done in the string patch which was a mistake. I took all
the tuning stuff out of the patch and it just responds to a frequency
in Hz as well as change in width resonance, and decay, I have yet to
add any modulations to the resonance, decay or width yet but imagine
there could be some interesting sounds to result. the wild thing is
how I have 2 of them and one can be pitch modulated b the fm part of
the voice patch. I don't think I can easily describe how the string
now fits in to the patch and how the rest of the patch works but you
can hear it after like 7:00 in mmagic10string. thanks ichabod. its
been a fun haul.