[PD] rpi mrpeach lib

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 10:55:47 CEST 2012

Hey IOhannes,

Wonderful, many thanks.

I had presumed (and we all know what happens to that) that pd-osc was the
old objects not mrpeach so that's good news indeed as every time I've
attempted to compile mrpeach for vanilla it's gone pear-shaped (yes I know
- user-error!).

BTW - big props for whomsoever has sorted the debian repo's, they're an
excellent resource these days.

All the best,

Julian