[PD] modulating spectra of fm synth with another fm synth?

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 15:04:50 CEST 2012

I'm not entirely sure what you want here. If you can build an FM algorithm you can replace the modulating oscillator with another FM algorithm easily enough. Or if you're talking about limiting the output spectra, you could use an FM synth as your control signal for [moog~] or a number of other filters. If you do a bit of research into the objects available you can pretty much control or process anything with anything else.

What exactly did you have in mind?

Andrew