[PD] patching readanysf~

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 11 10:48:06 CEST 2012

Otherwise if you don't want to add ppa to your Ubuntu, it's pretty
simple to edit the makefile and recompile it from svn.
In my case I just needed to change a few lines, replacing /usr/local/lib
by /usr/lib and changing the linking order to get rid of that error:

-PD_LDFLAGS =  -L/usr/local/lib -lpthread  -lgavl -lgmerlin_avdec
+PD_LDFLAGS =  -L/usr/lib -lgmerlin_avdec -lgavl -lpthread

-       g++  -shared  -o  readanysf~.pd_linux  $(PD_CXXFLAGS)
$(PD_LDFLAGS) \
+       g++  -shared  -o  readanysf~.pd_linux  $(PD_CXXFLAGS) \
         src/readanysf~.cpp \
         objs/FifoAudioFrames.o \
         objs/FifoVideoFrames.o \
-       objs/ReadMedia.o