[PD] binaural encoder

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Tue Sep 11 11:50:11 CEST 2012

Hey Jaime,

I remember Audience, presented by Regis at Weimar Pd Con:
http://www.uni-weimar.de/medien/wiki/PDCON:Conference/AUDIENCE_for_Pd,_a_scene-oriented_library_for_spatial_audio

it looked pretty good during the presentation/demo, although I never tested
it myself.
best,
--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.