[PD] Installing externals on ubuntu 12.4 omap

John Harrison john.harrison at alum.mit.edu
Wed Sep 12 00:05:22 CEST 2012

Not directly related to the problem but...I just want to throw out there
that I've spent way too much time trying to get netsend~/netreceive~ to
work robustly and they just don't. I'd highly recommend you look for
another external as I'm unaware of anybody using netsend~/netreceive~ with
any consistent luck.