[PD] Running the phase vocoder example on the Raspberry Pi

m.e.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 01:07:33 CEST 2012

hey ed,

this is what im using:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0069L9PZA/ref=oh_details_o05_s01_i01

its small and i got it because the usb plug is attached to a small
cord so the in/out can be tucked somewhere (under the board?)

anyway... sound out is decent...

still no usable sound input though. as soon as i dont do -noadc the
output gets all crackly. although even though it was crackly i did
plug a guitar into the input and it sounded fine... other than it
being all crackly that is...

oh and this was just using pd test patch.

m.e.grimm | m.f.a | ed.m.
megrimm at gmail.com