[PD] Frequency Analysis of an existing sound file recorded in a text file

Emin Durak emin at gecekondu.eu
Sat Sep 15 22:37:08 CEST 2012

Hello!

Might look like a typical beginner question, but I'd like to have some tips
on how to do the above mentioned task most efficiently?? I have a sound
file that I need to extract all the data and record in a file; ideally by
building a txt file with full of each microseconds and equivalent frequency
range. It is to be used to construct another sound file from that data, as
well as other sorts of applications such as GEM.

It seems to be that [fiddle] object is the most conventient, but I'm open
to any suggestions to develop it further...

Thanks sincerely,
Emin