[PD] corner case

Orm Finnendahl o.finnendahl at inm.mh-freiburg.de
Sun Sep 16 14:32:07 CEST 2012

Am Sonntag, den 16. September 2012 um 21:06:50 Uhr (+0900) schrieb i go bananas:
>    your hradio has the same send and receive names!

Well, that's the point. It is not a mistake, but a feature of the iem
gui objects.

Try it out: You can have a vslider and a number2 object with the same
send and receive symbols in both of them. Changing the slider will
automatically change the values in the number box and vice versa. This
is very handy and I use it a lot, but to make this work these objects
have a built-in message-loop avoiding mechanism. This mechanism is a
little tricky (and caused my problem as it obviously depends on
explicit selectors to work properly, which doesn't seem to be
documented anywhere).

--
Orm