[PD] Super computer made of legos and Raspberry Pi computers

Charles Goyard cg at fsck.fr
Sun Sep 16 17:29:14 CEST 2012

i go bananas wrote:
> yeah, separating individual instruments / voices from a mix does seem like
> a 'just over the horizon' application.  I'd love to be able to have a
> stereo microphone in the room i'm in now, and separate the sound of the
> rain, the wind, the TV in the background, my typing at this keyboard....

I saw a article and video (from slashdot iirc) like one or two years ago
of a VST plugin for Cubase or Protools that did that. The guy recorded
an acoustic guitar, and was able to separate the note in a chord and
build a new one instead, and even change the tonality of the whole
piece.

Unfortunatly, I'm completly unable to find any reference of this thing.
Maybe it was vaporware, maybe it was a april fool.