[PD] Running the phase vocoder example on the Raspberry Pi

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 19:18:45 CEST 2012

Try adding this to the CFLAGS when compiling:

-mfpu=vfp -mfloat-abi=hard

This will enable the hardware floating point unit on the ARM which is
actually the vector processor.  It is apparently off by default so everyone
might be using integer fixed point which would be very slow.  Hopefully
this will help performance.