[PD] Super computer made of legos and Raspberry Pi computers

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 01:41:34 CEST 2012

But then I found about the beagleboard, which is open and have the
schematics on their website http://beagleboard.org/hardware/design

it's more powerful than the Pi, but seems rather expensive still. It's
$150, which is not that much less than an iphone. And if you take all the
phone cost/screen and etc so you get only a single board, it should be
cheaper and more powerful. Oh, as for comparing the processing power of an
iphone, I found a link where someone seems to have figured out what its
chip is all about. If anyone else is curious to compare the power, here you
go:

http://www.macrumors.com/2012/09/16/iphone-5-benchmarks-appear-in-geekbench-showing-dual-core-1ghz-a6-cpu/

cheers