[PD] Super computer made of legos and Raspberry Pi computers

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 03:28:05 CEST 2012

i guess i'll chime in here and mention that some folks are designing an ARM
CortexA8-based computer based on a PCMCIA card (its called an EOMA68 card).
the card can be put inside an enclosure that would offer breakouts if
needed. the biggest difference here is that they are trying to do the whole
project top to bottom using completely open source solutions - including
the GPU. it's not a shipping product but they do have a schematic designed
and are looking to qualify for a kickstarter campaign at the moment. it may
be something to consider in six months to a year:

http://rhombus-tech.net/

the discussion activity is mainly on the ARM-netbook list:
http://lists.phcomp.co.uk/pipermail/arm-netbook/

scott