[PD] laptop HDMI audio out on ubuntu linux

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 09:36:16 CEST 2012

Hi Cyrille

I setup a laptop yesterday with Ubuntu 12.04 and this machine also has
HDMI. I experience similar behaviour. I don't actually need  Pd to work
with HDMI audio out, that's why I didn't investigate the problem. But I
wanted to let you know, that it seems a general problem with Pd, not
particular to your machine.

Roman