[PD] Installing Pduino

Alejandro D. Somoza cacosomoza at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 14:51:05 CEST 2012

Roman, I reversed the Firmata replacement and still have the same problem.
Other examples will compile but not the ones from Firmata. I even tried to
compile the original Firmata examples and It didn't work neither. What
might be happening? Sorry if I'm missing something fundamental, but I'm
really following Floss tutorial instructions.