[PD] Looking for a way to add bytes to beginning of a file using [binfile]

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Thu Sep 20 18:33:38 CEST 2012

I'm attempting to use [binfile] to add additional bytes to a file. If
I first read the file - using [read(  - and then specify the write
position -  [writeat 0 ( - when I add bytes they _overwrite_ the
already existing bytes instead of adding new ones.

Previously I have used one [binfile] object to read a file output each
byte of it to another [binfile] object. This method has worked great
for small files but when I'm faced with 60mb files it takes far too
long!

Is there a way to add bytes to the beginning of a file without overwriting?

Thanks

Antonio

--
antonio at hellocatfood.com