[PD] strange GEM behaviour

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Thu Sep 20 21:35:19 CEST 2012

hello,

the right pix_image reset the "new image" flag that is set by the left pix_invert.
(you can see that thanks to a pix_info)

i thinks it's a bug that should be corrected :
the left pix_image should not be affected by the right one, at least, a pix_separator should prevent that.
currently, toggling only the left pix_invert does not only have no visual effect, but it do also trigger computation of the one on the right.

here is a workaround this problem : setting the "new image" flag only after the right part of the chain is rendered.

Cheers