[PD] trying to adapt mu (max-unity) to PD - why does it fail?

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Sep 22 17:16:06 CEST 2012

You need to use netsend/receive (or better yet disis_netsend and
disis_netreceive that include a number of fixes including stability
improvements that prevent pd-gui freezes)cas the network messages done
via Martin's externals are translated to FUDI format while
netsend/receive aren't.

As a test you may want to build a simple network client and compare what
you're getting when sending using Martin's vs. disis externals...

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology