[PD] Weekly Pure Data Workshop in Vilnius, Lithuania - Wednesday 18:00

Matthias Kronlachner m.kronlachner at student.tugraz.at
Mon Sep 24 11:19:15 CEST 2012

Hi!

Starting from Wednesday, September 26th 2012 - 18:00 (lasting till
19:30) I will start a weekly Pure Data Workshop held at the Lithuanian
Academy of Music and Theatre (LMTA).

The course will start from zero, therefore no prerequisites are needed.
After introducing the basics of Pure Data, the covered topics will
mostly depend on the participants.

I will (hopefully) regularly post informations about dates and topics on
the webpage: http://www.matthiaskronlachner.com/?p=1328

Location: LMTA main building, Gedimino pr. 42, LT-01110 Vilnius, room 306

The workshop will be held in English language.

Please register per email or just stop by with your notebook:  mail (at)
matthiaskronlachner.com

If you are from Lithuania and already experienced in Pure Data, don't
hesitate to get in contact with me as well.

Matthias