[PD] messages language

Фывапр Олджэвич tofuckof at inbox.ru
Wed Sep 26 04:34:28 CEST 2012

Hi list !

I'm studying PD and here's another question.

It seems that  everything in PD-patch can be done with just messages, starting with " ; "

Is it true ?

For example I can use

[ ; table1 sinesum 512 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5; table2 cosinesum 512 0 1 {

to draw wave in a table .

But where can I find the most complete list of this messages and their syntax and meanings ??

For example in this help file for [tabosc4~] - I don't understand what this numbers after sinesum and cosinesum mean ...

infact it is nowhere explained.  and maybe there are a lot of other useful commands..

I know about:  pd\doc\manuals\pd-msg   -  is it all there ?

Thankyou !