[PD] pitched reverb?

Claude Heiland-Allen claude at mathr.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 10:52:22 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 27/09/12 08:58, umberto torrez wrote:
> hi, Does anybody know if  exists a reveb that allows to tune  to specific
> notes? I know that different room dimensions offer different resonating
> frequencies, but can this effect be manipulated electronically?

I tried some 4D room simulation once, releveant files attached, may be
missing some parts and/or bitrotted - it's from 2008).  Maybe it
provides some ideas / inspiration / herrings...

> Does anybody know of techniques to achieve it pd?   any idea?

http://archive.org/download/ClaudiusMaximus_-_Feed_Me_dia/ClaudiusMaximus_-_The_Seventh_Chamber.ogg
is one sketch I made by changing a reverberating room's shape according
to a bell-ringing sequence.

Claude
--
http://mathr.co.uk