[PD] [OT] Know of any live data streams (audio/video/img/txt)?

Tyler Leavitt thecryoflove at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 21:24:48 CEST 2012

Hello list,

I'm looking to get my hands on some data to turn into sound. I was thinking
web cams, streaming audio (harder to find ambient/landscapes, I know
there's lots of radios [speech and music]), weather information, etc.
Anything that is updated/streamed fairly consistently, perhaps by the
minute would be the minimum I'm looking for. I can find traffic cams pretty
easily... whatever you think would be interesting/hard to find. I'll share
some of the stuff I find if this seems to pique interest.

Thanks,
Tyler