[PD] arraysize WAS apt.puredata.info is back!

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 27 21:59:55 CEST 2012

Sorry to further complicate this -

I'm now trying to design a multipurpose object "array" for pd
vanilla that would allow one to say [array size] and use "table" or
"data structure" arrays intercahngeably.

I think though, that rather than marking arraysize as "obsolete" one
could simply note that it has an equivalent available in Pd vanilla -
that need carry no value judgement as to whether people should be using
vanilla or extended.

cheers