[PD] arraysize WAS apt.puredata.info is back!

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Sep 28 05:05:42 CEST 2012

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 07:53:11PM -0700, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> [...]
I haven't thought that one through yet.  Perhaps it should just write a float
or symbol to a field in the struct, i.e., [tab write foo a] would write to
the field a, and the field name could default to 'y'.

One thing I'm struggling with is that the objects that access data structures
are abstruse and hard to use.  I think more and more that some sort of
scripting facility would be the only way to make it easy to do tasks like
simply counting the elements in a window that now require insane patches.

cheers
Miller