[PD] arraysize WAS apt.puredata.info is back!

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 06:48:19 CEST 2012

----- Original Message -----

Not exactly-- you were referring to using the Debian packaging
system in a general sense to find packages, and you were saying that
calling someone who uses it a mythical user is not inaccurate.
But that's not what I wrote-- I'm referring to using the Debian packaging
system to figure out how to solve a specific problem in the programming
language, and that's not what the packaging system is for.

Anyway, it's easier to not install something than it is to install something.
And it's a false choice between installing an external and memorizing
the help patch for expr.  But I think Hans is making that false choice
because my revision of expr-help.pd, which has a comprehensive list
of the expr operators, doesn't come up when you right-click expr.

Hans: what do I need to do to get the PDDP help patchs for the expr
family to show up on right-clicking "Help"?

-Jonathan