[PD] Stdout, stderr, and vice versa.

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Sep 28 17:27:08 CEST 2012

There is a good bit of stuff Pd prints out on stderr (and it shouldn't
be - it should appear on the "Pd window" - I've started painfully moving
the messages over for 0.44 but it will be a while before I find them all.
Meanwhile, from a terminal window, you can type "pd -stderr" and everything
will come out on the terminal together.

cheers