[PD] Pd download page

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Sun Sep 30 13:36:10 CEST 2012

>  ... and then they got puzzled, asked someone else, downloaded the proper
> one and learnt something about software in the process ... isn't that part
> of the reason you get students to download it themselves?
No. That could be part of the learning process for some tutorials, but
in my case I wanted the tutorial to start from opening the program,
not downloading it. In my class of five just over five mnutes was
wasted downloading and installing Pure Data for four students.

If the proposed change means that I can save five or more minutes then
I fully support moving the source code download to the bottom of the
page

Antonio

antonio at hellocatfood.com
http://www.hellocatfood.com