[PD] namespaces in help files [was: Re: [pd] osc processing array to the pd table]

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Sun Sep 30 19:50:24 CEST 2012

Hello Billy, hello pd-list,

sorry to interfere into this interesting discussion...
I making another topic so it shouldn't be embarrassing...

> [iemnet/udpreceive] before it would load I guess it all depends on
> the
> stuff in startup

I use to remove all the stuff at startup and use this namespace/ stuff, or even better, the [declare] thingy in main patches,
then it's easier to figure out what's happening.

It would be cool to have this in help files, maybe it's not the best approach, but it's the best one I've found out.