[PD] How to control sliders inside gop abstractions

umberto torrez umberto.torrez at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 21:08:47 CEST 2012

Hi, how can i control the sliders of a group of gop abstractions?

I need to control the sliders of a group of gop abstractions(the same). Im
trying to do in this way:

Each slider has  $0_hi   in its receive symbol property.

Im creating each  abstracion with a different value , for example:

abstraction 1
abstraction 2  ... and so on.

As far as i understand the number argument of my abstracion should replace
$0 inside my slider. Am i right? or maybe im missing something?

because it doesnt work and  sending values to "1_hi" doesnt control my
abstraction.

any idea?

U.