[PD] Pd download page

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Oct 1 02:26:56 CEST 2012

I think there is going to be no good order for that page.  One thing that would make things easier is if there was some platform detection, and then there was a link at the top of the page for the detected platform.  If anyone did the work to add that support to our Plone download page, I would definitely support that change.

.hc