[PD] Pd download page

Joel Matthys jwmatthys at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 02:36:33 CEST 2012

I realize that no solution will solve all of the installation problems.
There is a whole 'nother conversation here about students following
directions...

I do post specific install links to the OSX and Windows binaries on the
class webpage since the pd download page is so often too confusing for
them. That strategy works just fine for me, but I can't help but think
that this is an issue that would be an easy fix and would improve in
some small way the accessibility of Pd.

Adding features is great but sometimes removing obstacles is good too.

Joel