[PD] Concatenating floats

Rick T ratulloch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:23:20 CEST 2012

Thanks for the info but two issues that pop up when I try this are
1) when I use zexy date and time object there's no option for leading zeros
if I split everything out as floats.
2) when I pipe the messagebox
[ $1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9$10$11$12$13$14 ] into the

add $1

textfile

it just prints 0;  can a messagebox be used as a variable in the add object
for textfile if not what should I replace it with.  Thanks again

PS I'm using pd 0.42.5 extended on ubuntu 10.04 64bit

Aloha