[PD] Pd-extended 0.43 and Openbox

Nicola Pandini nicola.pandini at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 10:45:32 CEST 2012

( it seems that I had troubles sending this email, so I re-sent it, sorry )

Hi list,
I'm running Pd-extended 0.43.1 with Openbox on Debian Wheezy, and I'm
experiencing some strange windows behaviours.
If I create a new patch, the patch's window is displayed in the top-left
corner, in a way that the window's decoration and the patch's menu are
outside the screen.
Even if I open an existing patch, it is displayed about 60 pixels above
the position where it should be.

In Gnome and xfce the patches are displayed correctly.
Does someone know if there is a fix for that?

      Thanks

p.s. every time I change the "vis" property of a patch, the window's
position changes (x=x-1, y=y-1)

--
Nicola