[PD] Question on getting the amount of values in a table and setting table to zero

Rick T ratulloch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 17:47:57 CEST 2012

Greetings All

1) I'm trying to find a way to get the total amount of values in a table.
I found arraysize but that doesn't seem to give me the correct output

Example:
If I create a table with "; arrayx 0 .1 .3 .5 .3 .1"
I'm trying to get the output to be 5 since there are 5 values in it.

2) I'm also trying to set all values in array to zero with out having to
zero each index.

Example
If I create a table with "; arrayx 0 .1 .3 .5 .3 .1"
is there an option to set all indexes values back to zero (or set the
entire array back to zero) without
creating another object like this"; arrayx 0 0 0 0 0 0"

Thanks
Rick

PS: I'm using ubuntu 10.04 64bit pd .42.5 extended