[PD] getting sample rate of file loaded into an array

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 22:27:17 CEST 2012

----- Original Message -----

Part of those efforts should include updating the old external docs to
point users to the newer, better external once it reaches some level
of stability.  Since it's impossible for the devs of the existing objects
to poll svn for newer, better objects, this is the responsibility of the
developer of the newer, better objects.

Again-- this is only black-and-white for situations where the new
external inherits the same essential features as the old external and
any of its new features don't introduce any significant drawbacks for
a potential user.  If the new external writes to a text file in JSON format
instead of outputting messages from an outlet that's a different story.

-Jonathan