[PD] fftease 64-bit?

plutek plutek at infinity.net
Thu Oct 4 22:51:35 CEST 2012

From: plutek <plutek at infinity.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 09:56:20 -0400 (EDT)

> greetings!
>
> i'm running 64bit debian sid here, with pd 0.43.2... i'd like to add the fftease external, but afaik it's only available as a 32-bit binary (which fails with "wrong ELF class" errors)!
>
> anyone know if 64bit binaries, or source are available?
>
> thanks much... cheers!
> .pltk.

update, in case anyone else is interested in 64-bit fftease: eric lyon has been so kind as to send me a source tarball. he's said it's fine to share it... is there some way to get it up on the fftease project download page at puredata.info, or shall i just upload it to my own account there?

cheers!
.pltk.