[PD] wiimote

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Oct 7 00:57:47 CEST 2012

hi

On 10/06/2012 10:01 PM, Haskell Media wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if you can connect multiple dongles to your computer to
> increase the number of wiimotes that can connect to pure data using your
> wiimote object.

please ask such questions on the pd-list [1], so that more people can
profit from the answer.

and yes. you can connect more wiimotes with more dongles.
[wiimote].
[wiimote] was successfully deployed with (iirc) >6 wiimotes connected to
one host.

iirc even more, you might also need to patch libcwiid to allow
addressing multiple dongles explicitely (for stability reasons) and
compile [wiimote] with the CWIID_OPEN_WITH_DONGLE define set.

gfmasdr
IOhannes