[PD] pd-extended 0.43.1 - objects not loaded

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 8 11:36:27 CEST 2012

Hi Athos,

> hi, I installed pd-extended 0.43.1 on my ubuntu 12.04 machine. I'm experiencing
> a strange behaviour: at some point it started failing at loading some
> pd-extended objects like mux~ or ezdac~. In the log I see  that all libraries
> are loaded correctly. I tried to purge the package installed with dpkg and
> install the one from the ubuntu repository indicated on puredata.info, with
> same result.

The download page has an older version. There have been a few glitches in the normal pd-extended generation process in this (0.43) version, and it's a major rewrite, so it's taking longer than usual.
However, there is a newer version of the package available at
http://blinky.at.or.at:8888/auto-build/2012-10-07/
I suggest you try this - it may fix things.
Ed